Xerox DocuShare Export Connector
The CaptureBites™ DocuShare Export Connector interacts directly with a DocuShare server and can send documents in PDF or TIFF format to DocuShare collections and sub-collections. It can also update standard and custom DocuShare object properties with Kofax Express index values.
- Test connection with DocuShare server directly from the setup panel
- Export in TIFF, PDF, PDF/A, Searchable and/or Super Compressed PDF format
- Browse to a DocuShare collection to define which collection to export documents to
- Build up a path and title with Kofax Express index fields, system values (export date, time, document number, etc.) or fixed values
- DocuShare standard properties: Author, Summary, Description and
- Keywords can be mapped with Kofax Express index fields.
- Documents can be uploaded as a custom object type (also known as custom document type).
- Custom object type properties can be mapped with Kofax Express index fields
Xerox DocuShare features document management, collaboration, review and approval.
When combined with Kofax Express and the CaptureBites™ DocuShare export connector, DocuShare provides a complete end-to-end document management solution.
CaptureBites Xerox DocuShare Export Connector Product Page: https://www.capturebites.com/docushare/
Scan documents with Kofax Express
Manage your scanned documents and data with Xerox DocuShare.
IMPORTANT: The CaptureBites DocuShare Export connector requires the DocuShare client to be installed. You can download the client for several Windows versions from here.
Most of our products work in demo mode when they are not activated. In demo mode, a demo seal will be stamped in all exported images.
If you want to use the product in full production mode without these demo stamps, you can request a trial license.
Request a Trial License: https://www.capturebites.com/contactus/trial/