Windmill EasyDental is a leading Dental claims processing solution designed for Canadian Insurance Companies. EasyDental provides best-in-class cognitive capture data extraction in both English and French. It also ensures that dental procedure codes are properly captured and can handle the coordination of benefits supporting paperwork.
- Omni-channel document intake (mobile, email or paper).
- Automated data extraction
- Adaptive claim form extraction.
- Best-in-class Cognitive Capture data extraction of Canadian Dental association forms in both English and French.
- Extracts data from supporting documentation from other insurance providers when there is a coordination of benefits.
- Supports database lookups for coordination of benefits information.
- Advanced reporting.
- Increases productivity- eliminates manual and repetitive data entry by Automating tasks.
- Increases flexibility- Process dental insurance claims from any point of origination (Mobile, email or paper).
- Increases process efficiency- Automatically extract pertinent data from claim documents such as Members, Patients, Practitioner / Provider, Claim Amount, Procedure Codes, etc.
- Increases accuracy- Accurately process multi-page claims in minutes instead of hours.
- Increases reliability.
- Reduces cost and resources.
- Gain insight on employee productivity with ready-to-go capture and process dashboards.
- Increase of productivity gains up to 300%.
- Enables users to work digitally.
· Deploy KTA environment with sufficient imaging and transformation volume.
· Deploy EasyDental solution.
· Train documents.
· Process documents through the system.
· Provide look up data such as:
o Provider/Practitioner data
o Member/Covered life data
· Procedure code data.
· Automatically extract pertinent data from claim documents such as Members, Patients, Practitioner / Provider, Claim Amount, Procedure Codes, etc. in formats such as EDI, XML, Webservices, RPA integrations or other(s) to line of business applications.
· Archival version of the document.
· Solution has been successfully deployed at several Canadian Insurance companies
· References can be provided upon request.
· Solution can run on either on-premises or on cloud.
· Potential for solution to be added to existing KC/KTM environments.