Universal-REST Portfolio for KOFAX ControlSuite
The automated integration of scanned or electronic documents and metadata into digital downstream systems has many advantages; information is immediately available for further processing, and the automated process minimizes the need for manual input and the probability of errors. With the Universal-REST portfolio for KOFAX ControlSuite, the connection with multiple end-systems can be implemented according to the individual requirements of your organization.
The Universal-REST portfolio integrates connectors to several REST-based end-systems; the authentication, connection, and configuration of routing scenarios to each of these systems can be performed from a single UI, to facilitate their visualization and management:
- All the connectors of the Universal-REST portfolio enable the simple capture of both digital and paper-based documents, and their automated integration into the corresponding end-system.
- The automatic integration of documents improves the quality of processes by minimizing the probability of typing or routing mistakes.
- The portfolio is above all versatile and flexible; it can cover a wide variety of applications, end-systems, and workflows to match the requirements of your company.
- The connectors are capable to handle various authorization methods to comply with security when digitizing and integrating documents into your end-systems.
- End-systems supported by the connector include enaio by Optimal Systems, Alfresco and OneDrive, and many others
This solution provides a transparent and reliable integration of digitalized documents directly to the desired end-system from a diversity of multifunction devices.
You need to install a component in KOFAX ControlSuite.
We route the Kofax processed documents directly in the selected platform for further process.