ReadSoft Invoices SQLValidator Component
SQLValidator allows to validate data using lookups. This can be accomplished against databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and other databases supported through OLEDB and ODBC. In addition, SQLValidator can query SAP tables and SharePoint Lists.
- Query SQL, Oracle, OLEDB/ODBC sources, SharePoint List, SAP tables for data to set default values
- Validate data using those same or other sources
- Present the user with a list of options using the same or other source
- Fill in other fields based on values of a single field
- Check for duplicates of the current processed document
- Higher data accuracy by validating data against internal and external data
- Higher no-touch document throughput by validating and automatically correcting data in the background
More information is available and can be provided on demand.
Captured data and documents