ReadSoft Invoices Output Package
The Output Package adds additional options to export documents, like printing or emailing in Verify. Additional features around output file naming, converting long filenames to 8.3 filenames, storing images as BASE64 in the output XML file.
- Provides more control over output filenames
- Add user defined variables to xml output
- Ability to export images/PDF via printing, email or to network share during interpret/verify and transfer
- Provides ability to delay transferring documents for Kofax ReadSoft Invoices prior to version 6.0 (now built in)
- Provides ability to put XML files in subfolders prior to Kofax ReadSoft Invoices 6.0 (now built in)
- Ability to rename output files to 8.3 filenames for target systems that require such filenames
- Ability to embed base64 encoded image in XML output
- Improved control over exported data and images
- Improved control over XML generation and data presented in XML
More information is available and can be provided on demand.
Enhanced data for processed documents.