PowerAP - Cloud Invoice & AP Automation for Microsoft Dynamics
Office 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations customers require solutions for their electronic and paper-based invoice OCR needs. PowerAP from ImageTech uses Kofax advanced extraction technologies to move supplier invoice data seamlessly into D365 F&O. The solution also utilizes Kofax RPA for Master Data Synchronization.
Invoice capture. Flexibility to capture invoices through multiple input channels including email, upload, and scanning.
Verification. After data extraction, invoices are available for verification with data automatically extracted. After verification, images and corresponding data are available to D365 F&O for processing.
AP Workflow. PowerAP utilizes Microsoft PowerApps and Flow for Office 365 to automate AP workflows (customizable based on end-users' specific requirements) and drive processing efficiencies.
Master Data Synchronization. PowerAP utilizes synchronization of PO and other master data to insure invoice extraction is optimized to insure proper extraction and pass-through to Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations. Synchronization methods include the use of Kofax RPA (Robotic Process Automation).
Full Support for D365 F&O Features and Capabilities.
PowerAP integrates seamlessly with Office 365, SharePoint Online, and Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and supports full PO, Non-PO, and other invoice processing operations (such as matching, etc.). Status reporting is also available through D365 F&O for monitoring invoice throughput and processing results.
- Easy to install and Deploy. Customers can be processing invoices in a short period of time given the tightly integrated solution
- Improves data accuracy: Best in class extraction rates as high as 90% (typically not less than 80%)
- Improves profitability: Reduce processing costs by eliminating manual keying and manual verification
- Reduce IT requirements: Implementation is fast
- Available 24/7 with an average uptime of 99.9%: Access via the cloud ensures invoice automation is available anywhere you have an internet connection and requires no hardware or software investments; time-consuming maintenance, upgrades or updates
- Strengthens financial controls: The solution offers access to instant, highly accurate financial statements. Tighter controls also means that fraudulent invoices are not paid, and invoices are only paid once.
- Improves supplier relationships: Faster invoice processing eliminates late-payment penalties and increases early payment discount opportunities
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. ImageTech is a Kofax Platinum Partner and a Microsoft-Certified Cloud Productivity Partner with expertise in SharePoint, Office 365, and Kofax solutions for Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 back-ends.
Invoice input options:
• E-mail attachments to customer-specific addresses
• Upload through the web user interface. Invoices can be received one by one or in batches when they are separated with blank pages. One-page invoices, sent in separate batches, do not need blank pages.
Invoice Images and extracted data exported to Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, SharePoint Online, and Microsoft PowerApps and Flow.