KCS - TC/ZIP - Zip & Unzip Link Exit
This asset allows to create or extract email attachments in ZIP, RAR, 7Z, or other archive formats in KCS solutions. This is commonly used in customer service (e.g. insurances) to prepare inbound documents in zipped email attachments for downstream processing. Another common usage is to protect or unprotect sensitive data being sent by email (e.g. salary statements, etc.).
- Extract email attachments in ZIP, RAR, 7Z, or other archive format
- add-on primarily for email and file API TC/Link types
- for inbound and outbound messages
- supports all common 3rd party command line utilities
- different utilities are selected by file extension
- archiving with and without password protection
- extraction of password protected files
- Speeds up processing where communications include compressed / zipped attachments
- Supports input processes for documents delivered in an archive format with extracting these
- Accelerates outbound processes where sensitive data are sent out, this component allows to archive a number of documents and deliver this password protected
More information is available and can be provided on demand.
Any TC/Link module
Zipped or Unzipped email attachments, with or without password.