KCS - Script Engine Link Exit (SO687)
This component is a generic add-on for all KCS TC/Link modules to easily change standard message processing, routing, or add additional functionality. Final functionality is implemented as a simple text based script.
- add-on for all kind of TC/Link types
- simple proprietary text based script language
- allows modification of all message data and metadata on the fly
- allows to integrate custom document conversion utilities into the standard document conversion mechanisms
- allows to create and interpret custom transaction file formats for fila API based TC/Link types
A variety of customer specific requirements can rather easily be implemented.
For instance, inbound message and attachment verification, blacklist/whitelist, complex routing rules, custom document conversion utilities and logic, data enrichment, etc.
More information is available and can be provided on demand.
Any TC/Link module
Customized message flow and processing in KCS.