Genus Dynamic FileNet P8 Connector
The Genus Dynamic FileNet Connector streamlines integration between TotalAgility solutions and IBM repository environments. Mapping a document class to a FileNet document class simply requires a few JSON-based definitions. Mapping a large matrix of differing classes is likewise simple.
Built as a C# DLL helper function and called from a KTA process .NET node, Genus FileNet Dynamic Connector provides an extremely simple and convenient means of configurating integration to a FileNet system. Limitations with the base export configuration make it difficult to map a broad matrix of KTA document classes and FileNet document classes.
Processes simply pass a JSON configuration, usually stored in a KTA server variable, containing export profiles to the export node. That configuration is architected to require a minimal number of entries, particularly when the FileNet document classes are similar and may only contain one or two different properties.
- Support for document class templates
- Support for simple override of property configurations
- Semi-automatic missing pages and missing documents functionality
- Returns the FileNet version set GUID for the document
- Updates FileNet system properties like CreatedBy and DateCreated
- Unlimited configurations
- Simple management of configurations between environments
- Dynamic class mapping and property mapping simplify export setup
Genus Dynamic FileNet P8 Connector requires a TotalAgility process communicating with an IBM FileNet P8 environment.
Genus Dynamic FileNet P8 Connector will deliver content to a FileNet system from any TotalAgility process.