ERP Document Export Connector to SAP
CaptureBites™ teamed up with KGS Software to develop the CaptureBites ERP Document Export connector for use with SAP R/3 and SAP S/4 HANA. We wanted high quality and robust connectivity with SAP R/3 & SAP S/4 HANA. Therefore KGS Software who is SAP‘s worldwide outsourcing partner for SAP ArchiveLink® interface certification turned out to be the ideal technology partner.
The CaptureBites ERP Document Export connector supports three archiving scenarios to image enable your SAP system. Going from archiving the document image after processing the paper documents to scanning up front and image enabling the workflow.
We support following scenario’s:
- Late archiving with barcode: Image enable your SAP system with minimum impact on traditional working methods.
- Early archiving with barcode: Eliminate paper at the point of entry. SAP system users work directly from the image when entering the application document in the SAP system.
- Early archiving with workflow: A document type is assigned to each document during scanning and then routed to the inbox of the SAP system users who are responsible for the workflow associated with the document type.
- Late archiving with barcode: This scenario is very popular to image enable a SAP system with minimum impact on traditional working methods and is easy to implement.
- Early archiving with barcode: Early archiving with barcode also known as Storing for subsequent assignment is used to eliminate paper at the point of entry. In this scenario, SAP users work directly from the image when entering the application document in the SAP system and the documents are circulated electronically.
- Early archiving with workflow: Early archiving with workflow (also known as "Storing for subsequent entry") is used to eliminate paper at the point of entry. In this scenario, SAP users receive electronic documents in their inbox for further processing.
CaptureBites Email Export Connector Product Page: https://www.capturebites.com/erp/
Scan or import documents with Kofax Express / Kofax Capture / Kofax TotalAgility.
Manage and archive your documents and data in your ERP system using SAP R/3 & SAP S/4 HANA.
- Most of our products work in demo mode when they are not activated. In demo mode, a demo seal will be stamped in all exported images.
If you want to use the product in full production mode without these demo stamps, you can request a trial license.
Request a Trial License: https://www.capturebites.com/contactus/trial/
- The CaptureBites ERP Document Export connector requires a transport to be configured on the SAP side.
After installing the connector, you’ll find instructions how to do so on your desktop in:…\Desktop\CaptureBites\ERP Document Export\SAP Transport\SAP_R3_Configuration_Guide.pdf.