Email Spam Controller for Gmail
This bot controls the number of spam emails a user receives by unsubscribing them from selected emails. To use it, the end user selects the emails they want to unsubscribe from by selecting ‘yes’ from a drop-down menu. The next time an email arrives from the identified sender, the bot will process the request to unsubscribe from the selected email group. The bot provides the user a detailed list of blocked emails including the sender's mail-ID, subject, user action & bot action taken.
- Bots are configured to login into Gmail inbox using the credentials provided by user in the config file and generate a detailed Excel sheet with sender mail-ID, mail subject, user action & bot action columns.
- Once user selects ‘yes’ from the user action drop-down for the emails that they want to unsubscribe from, they simply save the Excel and execute the next robot.
- The 2nd robot reads the latest Excel file and processes the unsubscribe requests based on the user's selection in the Excel file.
- This will reduce the manual efforts in controlling spam from inboxes
- The tedious task to open every email, search for the Unsubscribe button, and then follow the procedure to unsubscribe is no longer needed, as the bot handles it all
- Saves time by handling the tasks automatically
Bot accepts an Excel template as input
- Emails are unsubscribed as requested
- An Excel output file will be generated with the status in bot status column