Email Inbox Helper
This robot provides rich filtering of emails and attachments in inboxes within Microsoft Outlook. Robots can pick and choose emails that they can deal with, leaving other emails for human processing. The download includes a sample processing robot and Installation and configuration guide. This is a Kofax built asset.
- The robot marks emails as read, categorizes and moves them to a processed folder.
- supports multiple accounts and shared inboxes.
- Works on Exchange 2010 and Office 365
- Rich email filtering by sender, subject, body and attachment name.
- Supports 100's of filters
- open source and free
Emails that can be automatically processed are removed from people's inboxes reducing human effort. For example: it can delete out-of-office response emails or acceptance or declines from meeting invites. It can also respond to basic email requests automatically.
Click this link to watch the video of the email helper in action now: CLICK HERE
You will need to configure filters containing account names, inbox and outbox names, and securely store email account passwords in the Password store.
Output is processed emails moved to a "processed folder"