Email Export Connector
With the CaptureBites™ Email export connector you can scan a batch of documents and distribute them electronically. Index fields can be used to specify the email recipient(s), subject, attachment’s file name and to define the body text.
- Scan a batch of documents and distribute them electronically through email.
- Use index fields to specify the email recipient(s), subject, attachment’s file name and to define the body text.
- Email scanned documents internally and trigger a business process.
- In Mail Rooms, scan incoming mail with Kofax Express, Kofax Capture or TotalAgility. Each mail item is associated with an email address from a pick list, through database look-up or data extraction.
After scanning and exporting the mail, emails with PDF attachments are automatically delivered to specified recipients. You can specify one or more cc email addresses for archiving all incoming mail in an “archive” mailbox.
- Some systems can accept documents by sending them to a special email address and automatically tag them with words in the subject line.
CaptureBites Email Export Connector Product Page: https://www.capturebites.com/email/
Scan or import documents with Kofax Express / Kofax Capture / Kofax TotalAgility.
Export emails via SMTP to the specified recipient(s). SSL is supported.
Most of our products work in demo mode when they are not activated. In demo mode, a demo seal will be stamped in all exported images.
If you want to use the product in full production mode without these demo stamps, you can request a trial license.
Request a Trial License: https://www.capturebites.com/contactus/trial/