Digital Mailroom - FREE TRIAL available
Digitizing inbound documents transforms your whole company – not just your mailroom. Go live with Lithe Digital Mailroom in 5 days and transform your document-intensive organization into a friction-free digital workplace.
- Go-live in 5 days: Transform from physical to digital mail delivery in just 5 days.
- Ingest multi-channel inputs, including paper mail, email attachments, portal submissions and more.
- Triage inbound streams of documents and route to the best person, team or system.
- Case management support for case folders, document sets, annotation, notes.
- Mailroom interaction, e.g. "Open and Scan", "Request rescan", "Hold for pickup", etc.
- Full audit trail of changes, document views and interactions.
- Disposition rule support to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Extensible for Hyperautomation via RPA, NLP, process mining and analytics integration.
- Enable distributed and remote workforces: Web browser interface makes ingested documents visible to anyone anywhere.
- Go-live in 5 days: Cloud-based solution allows go-live in days rather than weeks.
- Consolidate physical mailrooms: cut costs and increase convenience
- Reduce time, cost & effort: Remove latency, expense and work with fast, digital flow of all documents.
- Resilient operation: Remove physical document processing as a point of failure in business operation. Digital ingestion, triage, distribution and disposal support 100% digital processing.
- Free Trial: Try before you buy, via Free Trial. Register now.
Kofax Capture & Kofax Transformation
Intuitive and secure inbox
Each person registered receives a web-based inbox. Inbound documents are securely delivered and can be searched, sorted, filtered. SLAs govern documents to ensure compliant processing.
Productive document workplace
Ready-made action buttons allow rapid action on inbound documents, ranging from simple correction, forwarding or commenting to more complex approvals or escalations.
Team, Document Type and SLA management
Document flow is configurable by document type, extracted data, team membership, and SLA requirements.