Data Extraction for Reimbursable Agreements
This asset uses Intelligent Automation to extract information from Reimbursable Agreement documents including identifying the documents; extracting text, image and handwritten data; and classifying the forms so you can upload the output information to a UFMS (Unified Financial Management System).
Ingests Reimbursable Agreements to extract data to be uploaded to another system like UFMS.
- Scans and identifies document types
- Extracts data from completed forms in an automated fashion using OCR supercharged with machine learning
- Classifies the forms
- Exports the data into an XML file or to a database or another financial management system
- Pull detailed reports based on information collected
This workflow helps organizations boost productivity by automating the previously arduous task of managing reimbursables agreements.
- Goes far beyond OCR, using multiple engines to effectively review images, handwriting and more.
- Contains multiple dashboards and detailed reporting with drill-down capabilities to track any statistic you need.
- Uses analytics to track documents by day, type, and more for predicting behaviors.
Sample documents provided.
Document image and data file.