Comparator of two versions of the same document
This asset provides a unique algorithm of comparing two scanned versions of a document. Similar products compare only OCR text which leads to lots of false differences and lots of manual labor. Unlike them, this product compares both OCR text and the images contained within the scans to minimize human labor on this task. This algorithm can fully automate the procedure.
- Compares both OCR text and images of scans
- Computer Vision algorithms
- Can be configured to check for signature or vice-versa - ignore it as a difference
- Can nullify manual labor for unchanged documents which is not guaranteed in similar products
- Minimizes human labor when comparing changed documents
- No need to configure extraction algorithms to compare attributes of the document
You need to send into the system the OCR of two versions of documents and their scans.
The system returns list of differences and their coordinates.