Accounts Payable Automation Audit
Join an Optima automation professional for a complimentary 60-minute conference call to audit your organization's A/P process. - Learn all the benefits of automating your A/P processing; - Be able to assess your organization’s readiness to automate; - Understand “touchless” A/P process automation; - Estimate potential ROI from A/P automation; - Gain insight into using new data beyond the Accounting Dept. - Understand how your automated A/P process should integrate with your ERP
- Discuss A/P Automation with an experienced Optima automation professional;
- Assess your current A/P processes - whether they are currently manual, semi-automated or fully automated
- Get questions answered about your organization's readiness to automate your A/P processes;
- Understand the ROI case for A/P automation
- Hear about gaining visibility into new kinds of data with benefits beyond the Accounting Dept.
- Hear viable options for A/P Automation in YOUR organization.
Some of the key benefits of a robust A/P Automation solution are:
- Real-time visibility into accounts payable data for cash flow analysis and management
- Better control over accounts payable spend
- Analytical tools for strategic decisions
- More early pay discount opportunities
- More efficient transaction processes
- Streamlined compliance and reporting
- Faster financial close
- Transform AP into a profit center
The user will need to have and share their understanding of their current A/P processing and their objectives moving forward. The user will need to commit one hour to ask questions and gain insights into current best practices for A/P automation, and learn the steps required to achieve them.
- An initial assessment of the your organization's current A/P processes
- Answers to questions about your organization's readiness to automate your A/P processes;
- An initial understanding the ROI case for A/P automation
- Knowledge about visibility into new kinds of data with benefits beyond the Accounting Dept.
- Understanding of viable options for A/P Automation in YOUR organization.